The State of Ohio recently passed House Bill 201 which lowers the age dependents can stay on a parent’s health care plan. Current dependent maximum age is 28. The new age limit is 26. This means those dependents age 26 or older cannot stay covered on a parent’s policy. The law will take effect on ACA plans that renew on or after January 1, 2016.
- New Partnership Announcement
- Join our team! Part-time position available for Office Assistance/ Data Clerk
- You Asked, and After 53 Years, Medicare Listened!
- IRS Announces Decrease in HSA Max Contribution Limit
- REMINDER: Medicare Part D – Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice to Individuals Must be Provided by October 14
Subscribe To Our Blog
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.