C&A Benefits Group and Business Services is proud to announce a partnership with The Leavitt Group: one of the top five largest, privately held property and casualty brokerages in the United States. As we continue to expand our national footprint and service offerings, C&A is working to bring together best-in-class partners that we feel our clients will benefit from greatly.
The Leavitt Group advises clients in managing their corporate and individual risk management needs and services at a competitive cost. They represent over fifty insurance companies, offer safety and loss control services/software and alternative risk transfer methods of managing risk.
Things to consider:
- Do you have worker’s compensation needs for employees working outside of Ohio, North Dakota, Washington and Wyoming?
- When was the last time you had your property and casualty insurance program reviewed or had a second opinion?
- Have you ever participated in a risk analysis of your company?
- How did your last renewal go? Increase or decrease?
- Have you ever considered a captive?
This partnership strategically aligns with C&A’s focus on streamlined, integrated solutions for our clients, while strengthening our capabilities and growing business. We are pleased and excited about the opportunity and look forward to working with The Leavitt Group and their fantastic team.