You have heard the basics of the Affordable Care Act by now.
Join us September 17 as we discuss THE DETAILS of how health insurance is changing and what it means to your company.
- Does an early renewal strategy make sense? Or are you better off under “Adjusted Community Rating?”
- Do you continue to offer a group health plan?
- What if you stopped offering coverage and let the employees buy through the Exchanges? What does that look like to them? To the company?
- What’s the difference between the Public Exchange and a Private Exchange?
- Is the SHOP (Exchange for small businesses) right for your business?
- What if you don’t offer insurance to employees right now?
- The FLSA Exchange notices must be received by employees by October 1. Do you know what to do?
If all this makes your head hurt or you just haven’t had time to weigh these options for your company yet, don’t panic!
We can help you be ready with the least amount of pain!
Join us at C&A, 6135 Memorial Drive, Dublin. Lunch provided. RSVP to email@example.com
|September 17 11:30 to 1:00||Health Care Reform is here, are you ready?|