The Obama Administration “granted a six-week extension until March 31 for Americans to sign up for coverage next year and avoid new tax penalties under the” Affordable Care Act. The AP notes that the move was anticipated, and “comes as technical problems continue to trouble the website designed as the main enrollment portal for people who don’t get health care at work.”
- New Partnership Announcement
- Join our team! Part-time position available for Office Assistance/ Data Clerk
- You Asked, and After 53 Years, Medicare Listened!
- IRS Announces Decrease in HSA Max Contribution Limit
- REMINDER: Medicare Part D – Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice to Individuals Must be Provided by October 14
Subscribe To Our Blog
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.