Large employers who have to offer health insurance under the employer mandate have been asking if they can offer full-time workers a stand-alone HRA with no major medical coverage and still meet the requirement to provide affordable, minimum value coverage. In general, the guidance from the Departments of Labor and Treasury says that an employer cannot offer a stand-alone HRA instead of health insurance
- New Partnership Announcement
- Join our team! Part-time position available for Office Assistance/ Data Clerk
- You Asked, and After 53 Years, Medicare Listened!
- IRS Announces Decrease in HSA Max Contribution Limit
- REMINDER: Medicare Part D – Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice to Individuals Must be Provided by October 14
Subscribe To Our Blog
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.