Are you a full-time college student looking for a part time job? Or the stay at home
parent looking for a flexible schedule while the kids are in school? Come join our
wonderful Benefits firm located in Dublin and our amazing team!
The ideal candidate we are seeking must be neat, clean, organized, energetic and
professional. Attention to detail is extremely important with this position. The
individual must have strong excel skills and an ability to critically analyze data.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- Retrieving billing/invoice reports from insurance carrier websites and audit these
against our database for quality control purposes.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their
significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve documents, records and reports.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Problem Solving/Decision.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Ethical Practice.
- Technical Capacity.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and Excel skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years of administrative experience.
- Supervisory Responsibility -This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30
a.m. to 5 p.m. Days and hours each week can be flexible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without
** This position has the potential of turning into a full-time position.**
Please submit resume to CAConnect@cabenefitsgrp.com