Effective January 1, Minimum Hourly Wage in Ohio will increase to $7.95 for non-tipped employees and $3.98 for tipped employees. This will apply to employers who gross more than $292,000 per year beginning in 2014. Please contact our office for additional state information.
- New Partnership Announcement
- Join our team! Part-time position available for Office Assistance/ Data Clerk
- You Asked, and After 53 Years, Medicare Listened!
- IRS Announces Decrease in HSA Max Contribution Limit
- REMINDER: Medicare Part D – Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice to Individuals Must be Provided by October 14
Subscribe To Our Blog
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.